Are you a recent graduate, looking to be part of a recruitment industry success story? If so, we want to hear from you…
As the leaders In Global FinTech Recruitment, Storm2 connect exceptional senior professionals with market-leading businesses in the FinTech space. Having launched in August 2019, we have scaled to 50 people in London and Singapore throughout 2020, being recently named by SME News as the “Best FinTech Recruitment Company 2020”.
With hugely ambitious growth plans spanning 2021, and an increasingly comprehensive list of clients and candidates on our books, we need to ensure that our internal operations are running as smoothly as possible…and this is where you come in!
Your role will involve working within the Operations team, owning processes across Finance, HR, Sales and our Tech platform itself, offering exposure to many different areas of the business, coupled with excellent opportunities for career progression.
What we offer
- The ability to work directly with leaders who will offer you guidance, coaching and collaboration opportunities
- The potential to be offered equity in the Storm2 brand
- A base salary of £25000, with excellent performance-based incentives in addition to this
- Potential for travel and relocation opportunities as we further establish our presence throughout global FinTech hubs
- Dress-down culture and potential flexi-working opportunities
- A recently renovated, modern office in the city centre with great transport links
- Time off for your birthday if it falls on a weekday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + office close down for Christmas
- Learn more about careers at Storm2 here
What will you be doing
- Ordering of necessary office supplies or equipment, with approval from Operations Manager
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office, welcoming everyone with a smile!
- Management of daily office cleaning
- Partaking in our Global “Terms Of Business” project, working directly with international VPs
- Creation and distribution of welcome emails and employment contract templates for all new starters
- Completion of HR and onboarding administration for all new users, as new individuals join the team
- Submitting all payroll information for all employees, as well as creating new Staffcircle accounts for each individual
- Working closely with Marketing and People Operations teams, to create welcome packs for other brands
- Ensuring that all staff incentives, entertainment and socials are carried out seamlessly, (which includes the booking of venues, distributing vouchers, posting of rewards etc)
- Performing ad hoc requests for Bullhorn, LinkedIn, Staffcircle etc
- Maintaining exceptional organization of shared drives and server folders
- Being responsible for managing the LinkedIn License dashboard across all users
- Assisting the Exec Board, by scheduling external meetings, including: legal, accountancy, investor meetings etc
- Sending Terms/NDA’s out to clients, with direction from our Commercial team
- Assisting with Ad hoc requests for CloudCall
- Creation of new lists for Sourcebreaker, to be used by our Sales teams
- Management of emails in Systems Requests and Privacy inboxes
What are we looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject from a reputable University, having graduated in 2020
- Superb organization skills, with experience in Excel a huge plus
- Strong written and verbal communication competencies, with experience presenting to peers and seniors
- The ability to effectively communicate with everyone, from graduate consultants to board members
- High degree of self-motivation, with the ability to set, work towards and meet targets consistently.
- Outgoing and friendly attitude, with customer service experience an added bonus
- Proven experience of demonstrating resilience and responsibility in all that you do
- In short…we are looking for people who want to help us build something special!
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button below.
Storm2 are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from everyone with the described qualifications, regardless of sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. Hiring decisions are based solely on your experience, skills and personality, and we believe that hiring a diverse workforce is essential for our success!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.