Data Onboarding Specialist
💸 Series A Wealthtech
🌎 NYC Hybrid Role
💰 $85,000-100,000 Base Salary + Benefits Paakcage
We are currently partnering with a Series A Wealthtech company in the heart of NYC that is looking to add a Data Onboarding Specialist to their team!
- Own the data onboarding and implementation process for large-scale enterprise clients.
- Contact investment managers on behalf of clients.
- Liaise with clients to complete necessary documentation.
- Increase the breadth and quality of data that is tracked, monitored and analyzed for both internal use and client reporting.
- Collaborate closely with Client Engagement Manager and the Operations, Business Development, and
- Engineering teams to provide a seamless implementation experience.
- Assist with the creation of detailed status reports and implementation updates.
- Reconcile investment data to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Analyze and audit data for potential issues.
- Have experience with SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Have 2+ years of experience in a data operations or analyst role.
- Pride yourself in delivering an exceptional product and experience to clients, and feel a high level of investment in the success and satisfaction of clients.
- Have developed queries from multiple data stores to extract data.
- Are extremely detail-oriented and checklist-obsessed.
- Have been part of a high-volume or high-growth team and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are highly effective when faced with ambiguity; feel comfortable making executive decisions and moving the ball forward.
- Enjoy working with financial data.