💼 Sales Director (FinTech)
🌎 Location: Singapore
🏷️ Permanent role – Full time
⚡ Competitive market rate salary + Benefits + Flexibility
My client is a fast-growing FinTech solution brokerage in Singapore. They are currently looking for someone to take on a role of a Sales Director – This is a key hire (IC role) for their FinTech arm and you will be playing an important role in selling their solutions to FinTech companies over in APAC.
• Create and implement a comprehensive sales strategy aimed at driving the widespread adoption of the platform within APAC.
• Utilize diverse channels such as cold calling, industry events, LinkedIn, conferences etc. to engage with potential fintech prospects.
• Leverage your extensive network of key individuals and decision-makers within the fintech industry to establish fruitful business relationships.
• 5 to 10 years of relevant sales experience within the FinTech industry
• Strong hunter mindset and relevant connections in the FinTech space
• Ideally possesses CMFAS 1B, M6, and M6A licenses (Candidates without these are still welcome to apply, but will have to clear these licenses within a set period)
• Comfortable with travelling within the region to meet clients etc.
• Possess extensive expertise in financial products such as ETFs, fixed income, equities
✅ Why apply:
• Competitive salary and benefits (includes an attractive variable compensation)
• Highly motivated and diverse people
• Opportunity to join a fast-moving and growing company