About the job
Strategic Client Director⚡
$200k Salary + Additional Performance Based Comp
What they do:
They are reimagining how the financial services industry builds deeper customer connections with innovative rewards.
Utilize premium SaaS solutions to power loyalty for Fintechs and top-tier banks around the globe.
Using a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, they are the engine behind winning banking and payments companies all around the globe.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all US clients.
- Form strong relationships through overall leadership, development, and management with clients to establish trust.
- Engage with existing clients closely to identify revenue growth opportunities through soft upselling and cross-selling.
- Leverage both industry and internal product knowledge to provide consultative advice to clients on how they can maximize their technologies.
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients.
- Drive quarterly reviews and develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and identify areas for improvement.
- Build and mentor the team to deliver on client goals.
- Lead client negotiations and develop terms sheets and contracts.
What we’re looking for:
- 10-12 years of experience in loyalty/marketing within a bank/credit card/loyalty company in the US.
- Excellent external and internal communication skills, including presentation to senior management and C level.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate through a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who is willing to take initiative and work independently.
- Proven ability to incorporate past experiences into a startup environment.
- People management – experience in building and managing a small but strong team.
- Commercial, marketing, technical, and analytical acumen.
- Travel is required at least once a month.