Are you a competitive and highly driven graduate, looking to be part of a recruitment industry success story? If so, we want to hear from you…
As the leaders in global FinTech recruitment, Storm2 connect exceptional senior professionals with market leading businesses in the FinTech space. Having launched in August 2019, we have scaled to 50 people in London and Singapore throughout 2020, being recently named by SME News as the “Best FinTech Recruitment Company 2020”.
Whilst our mission and knowledge provide the bones of an excellent vision, it is our people that make us exceptional, which is why we are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Associate to join the team! They will play a key role in our global growth strategy, working directly with Directors and senior leaders to hire talented individuals across the globe, ensuring that our values and culture remain at the centre of everything that we do.
What we offer
- Personalised training programme, developed within one of the most successful Global recruitment companies
- The ability to work directly with Directors in the business, offering you guidance, coaching and collaboration opportunities
- The potential to be offered equity in the Storm2 brand
- Structured induction program and a tailor-made Learning & Development syllabus for all levels of your TA career
- Dress-down culture, with potential flexi-working, private healthcare and subsidised gym membership as you progress
- A recently renovated, modern office in The City, easily accessible from Liverpool Street and Moorgate Stations
- Target-based incentive opportunities (Lunch Clubs, Amazon/Deliveroo vouchers etc…)
- Time off for your birthday if it falls on a weekday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + office close down for Christmas
- Find out more about careers at Storm2 here
What will you be doing
- Using a combination of jobsites, social media and more, to source talent for our sales teams
- Contacting candidates in an engaging and informative manner, completing an initial screening process
- Liaising with Senior Leaders to understand their requirements and interview availability for hiring across specific roles
- Understanding our values and culture, to a level which ensures our brand is consistently maintained through social media and other channels
- Working closely with Directors and their teams to ensure a streamlined and positive hiring process
- The passion and ability to maintain our Diversity and Inclusion protocol, offering equal opportunities for qualified individuals
- Be a master of tracking, re-organizing and storing hiring documents
- Maintaining data integrity across HR platforms and tools (contact details, resumes…)
- Building relationships across all levels of management, while understanding and keeping record of any changes in team practice/structure
- Managing your own day; ensuring that you are successfully completing tasks in all areas of responsibility, allowing achievement of weekly and monthly targets
- Finally, you will have a huge part to play in the growth of Storm2 – helping us to find like-minded individuals who will drive our culture, defining what the company will look like for years to come!
What are we looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, having completed your degree in 2020
- A competitive, ambitious and progression-focussed mindset
- A high degree of attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with everyone, from other graduates, to Directors within the business
- High degree of self-motivation, with the ability to set, work towards and meet targets
- Proven experience of demonstrating resilience and responsibility in all that you do
- In short…we are looking for people who want to help us build something special and believe in the Storm2 vision as much as we do!
Storm2 are committed to building a diverse and inclusive business, a place where everybody can be themselves and be successful. We believe that success is earned through merit, and we are happy to make any arrangements where possible to make sure such an environment possible. If you have any particular requirements to support you in being able to interview and work with us, then please let us know.