Storm2 has a range of highly qualified Business Intelligence Analysts who transform data into insight that improves the value of the business.
If you’re looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst or are looking for a new job, we can help. We work with forward-thinking FinTech firms to match them with Business Intelligence Analysts who are mission-driven and passionate about business developments.
These analysts are usually experts in IT and business development.
Their job is to utilize the data of the company to make inferences on customer satisfaction and employee operations. Working closely with the IT department, Business Intelligence Analysts are needed to improve daily operations.
Business Intelligence Analyst responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization
- Providing reports to improve business processes
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data and executing the company’s mission
- Analyzing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements, and user manuals for the organization
- Identifying the development needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations of the organization for efficiency and profitability
The best BI Analysts provide direction and oversight, as well as assisting the team in assessing effective strategies for the best performance. Storm2 is thrilled to be collaborating with some of the FinTech industry’s top Business Intelligence Analysts.