Do you require the services of a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager? Storm2 has a large network of financial planning and analysis professionals that are skilled in deciphering the company’s past performance as well as patterns that may impact future performance.
We work with cutting-edge FinTech firms, matching them with FP&A Managers who are mission-driven and committed to ensuring accurate predictions.
These senior specialists are industry thought leaders with substantial experience in financial planning and analysis.
A Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will interpret financial data and offer advice about financial decisions and priorities.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing the process of budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning
- Comparing actuals to budgets, forecasts, and previous years
- Assisting decision-making by delivering fast, detailed, and meaningful insights and visibility into business performance to stakeholders.
- Identifying areas for technology adoption and simplifying by leading and delivering on Digital Finance transformation.
- Conducting ad hoc analysis as needed to aid management decision-making
Individuals with a broad understanding of both accounting and business operations who are passionate about assisting the company’s progress toward achieving its goals and mapping out future goals and plans are the best FP & A Managers. We’re proud to say that Storm2 is currently working with some of the best FP & A Managers in the FinTech industry.