Are you looking to hire or are you looking for your next role as a Head of Customer Success? At Storm2, we have a diverse database of customer success specialists who have extensive experience building relationships with customers in order to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements.
We collaborate with cutting-edge FinTech firms to find the ideal customer success professionals who are passionate about assisting customers in growing and achieving their goals while also strengthening their relationship with the company.
These senior executives are industry experts with extensive knowledge of customer success.
A Head of Customer Success is in charge of ensuring that customers have the tools and support they need to achieve their objectives. This includes advising them on purchasing decisions and onboarding new users after they have been purchased. They have a thorough understanding of the needs of the customer and communicate common customer behaviours to the sales, marketing, and product teams.
Head of Customer Success responsibilities include:
- Advocating for the company by highlighting to customers how their needs can be met
- Onboarding new customers and educating them on how to use the product or service
- Following up on renewals to reduce the risk of one-time users
- Encouraging upsells and cross-sells in order to increase the customers lifetime value
- Building relationships between customers and the support team to solve small, short-term issues
- Being the voice of the customer and communicating their needs to the right departments
A successful Head of Customer Success possesses excellent relationship management and problem-solving abilities in order to address and resolve the needs of the customers. They have a thorough understanding of the industry and can carefully manage the customer’s expectations. Storm2 is proud to work with some of the FinTech industry’s top Heads of Customer Success.