Do you require the services of a Chief Technology Officer? Storm2 has a database of specialized Chief Technology Officers who understand broad technology trends and have the business knowledge required to align technology-related decisions with the results and objectives of the organization.
We work with forward-thinking FinTech firms, matching them with Chief Technology Officers who develop the technology vision and strategy necessary to improve a company’s products or services.
These senior experts are thought leaders in the industry with extensive technology experience.
A Chief Technology Officer uses technology to add value to a company and help it achieve its goals.
Chief Technology Officer responsibilities include:
- Creating an enticing technology strategy and vision.
- Understanding how technology can help a company achieve its goals (and how to utilise it to do so).
- In the C-suite, I represent the technology team.
- Putting together, hiring, and developing elite technology teams.
- Developing a fantastic tech culture with a good reputation.
- Organizational structure and business model
- Acquisitions and mergers
Individuals who are well-versed in UI/UX design, user research, agile, DevOps, and cloud-based software development methods are the best Chief Technology Officers. We’re proud to say that Storm2 is currently working with some of the best Chief Technology Officers in FinTech.