Are you looking for your next role as a Senior Frontend Developer? Storm2 has a database of engineering specialists who create patterns and abstractions that emphasise site/software efficiency.
We work with forward-thinking FinTech companies, matching them with Senior Frontend Developers who use tools like React and SASS and ensure that the company’s sites/software is compatible with multiple browsers and devices.
These senior experts are thought leaders in the industry with extensive engineering experience.
A Senior Frontend Developer is constantly evaluating emerging technologies and providing strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions to improve the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the company’s sites/software.
Senior Frontend Developer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the development of the company’s sites/software and is in charge of using the most up-to-date processes and technology to create scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant site/software systems.
- Emphasising a consumer-focused approach in site/software development and collaborates with both senior and junior frontend teams in determining the prioritisation and estimation of new features and improvements.
- Creating prototype systems that meet project quality standards and requirements, as well as identifies and resolves performance issues before releasing the finished product to the backend team.
- Working with designers, developers, and product owners to create interactive and scalable websites and software.
- Recognizing and stay current on technical markets and concepts
- Investigating and assessing new methodologies and technologies for improving the quality, dependability, and performance of the frontend department’s site/software development systems and processes.