If you need a Head of Finance to join your team, Storm2 has a database of finance experts who can provide strategic and financial guidance to ensure the company’s financial commitments are met.
We collaborate with forward-thinking FinTech firms and connect them with top finance professionals who are committed to developing the necessary policies and procedures for the business’s sound financial management and control.
These senior executives are industry experts with in-depth knowledge of finance.
A Head of Finance is in charge of carrying out all necessary actions to ensure that the company’s financial and legal obligations are met.
Head of Finance responsibilities include:
- Directing and supervising finance personnel to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed, and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Assisting in the fulfilment of the company’s business objectives by offering financial strategy advice and direction.
- Creating and managing the company’s yearly operating budget to ensure that all financial goals are reached and that all financial and statutory regulations are followed.
- Supervising the preparation of the company’s financial statements to ensure that they are correct and timely.
- Creating and maintaining the essential systems, rules, and processes to guarantee the company’s financial management is successful and efficient.
- Ensuring that external contracts and services offered by suppliers are working efficiently and provide the most value to the organization by monitoring them.
A thorough understanding of the sector, strategic thinking skills, and excellent interpersonal skills are all required of a successful Head of Finance. Storm2 is happy to collaborate with some of the FinTech industry’s greatest finance heads.