If you need an Operations Manager, Storm2 has a network of experts who have experience developing strategies to increase productivity and efficiency.
We collaborate with forward-thinking FinTech firms to find the ideal operations professionals who are enthusiastic about monitoring and analysing existing processes.
These senior executives are industry experts with in-depth operational knowledge.
An Operations Manager is responsible for reviewing budgetary information, monitoring expense reports, interpreting financial data, and performing a cost-benefit analysis on internal programmes.
Head of Operations responsibilities include:
- Improving operational systems, processes, and policies to support the mission of the organization
- Assisting with improved management reporting, information flow and management, business processes, and organizational planning
- Contributing significantly to long-term planning, including initiatives aimed at operational excellence
- Creating budgets for individual programmes
- Managing and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of support services (HR, IT, and Finance) through improvements to each function, as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Driving initiatives within the management team and across the organization that contribute to long-term operational excellence
A successful Operations Manager has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to form alliances and partnerships with other organizations. They have a thorough understanding of the business’s operations and how to improve processes to improve efficiency. Storm2 is proud to work with some of the best Operations Managers in the FinTech industry.