If you’re looking for a Legal Counsel or looking for your next career as one, Storm2 has a network of legal professionals who ensure that the company’s business is in compliance with the law.
We work with cutting-edge FinTech startups and pair them with top legal professionals who review, interpret and translate legal requirements while effectively communicating them to business and external stakeholders.
These top executives are legal experts with in-depth knowledge of the industry.
A Legal Counsel collaborates with the business to understand its issues and develop viable and measurable solutions.
Legal Counsel responsibilities include:
- Provide legal counsel and support to upper management on pertinent legal issues.
- Ensure that internal controls, statutory regulations, and other formalities are followed.
- Calculate and manage risks in decision-making and business processes.
- Draft legal documents like contracts, statements, and agreements, among other things.
- Execute patent, trademark, and industrial design protection procedures.
- Take care of the legal issues
- Keeping up with current changes in all important areas of the law and contributing to the expansion of the legal function’s knowledge base
A good Legal Counsel will be well-versed in administrative law and processes, as well as possess excellent organizational, prioritisation, and time-management abilities. Storm2 is proud to work with some of the best legal minds in the FinTech sector.