As the leaders In Global FinTech Recruitment, Storm2 connect exceptional senior professionals with market leading businesses in the FinTech space. Having launched in August 2019, we have scaled to 50 people in London and Singapore throughout 2020, being recently named by SME News as the “Best FinTech Recruitment Company 2020”.
A key element of this growth has, of course, been our partnership with in- excess of 120 FinTech companies across Europe, Asia and North America. With a deep FinTech network and highly specialised approach, we can connect talent faster than any other agency, earning us the role of trusted advisor within the sector.
In 2021, we continue to move against the current market trends, dominating new locations and continually tailoring our approach to keep up with the highly innovative FinTech ecosystem. As part of this plan, we are looking to hire motivated and experienced Commercial Managers to support our VP of Commercial, to further enhance our commercial strategy.
What we offer
- The ability to work directly with our VP of Commercial, who will offer you guidance, coaching and collaboration opportunities.
- The potential to be offered equity in the Storm2 brand.
- A competitive salary, with generous performance-based bonus structure.
- Potential for travel and relocation opportunities as we further establish our presence throughout global FinTech hubs.
- Dress-down culture and potential flexi-working opportunities.
- The opportunity to play a key part in building up our Singapore office, which opened in January 2021, servicing the whole of the APAC region.
- Time off for your birthday if it falls on a weekday.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + office closedown for Christmas.
What will you be doing
- Working closely with the sales teams to identify, pursue and capture new business opportunities, as well as capitalising on existing relationships.
- Proactively assisting in the establishment and management of commercial agreements between Storm2 and our clients.
- Acting as the point of contact at Storm2 for client enquiries across the whole recruitment lifecycle.
- Supporting consultants via advanced training sessions on commercial related matters.
- Providing feedback to the VP of Commercial on aspects of commercial and contract negotiations in your area.
- Working closely with clients to provide guidance and solutions in cases of complex contractual situations.
- Identifying areas for improvement, in line with Storm2’s commercial strategy and targets.
- Providing feedback to sales teams to aid their commerciality with new and existing client success.
- Managing your own day; ensuring that you are successfully completing tasks in all areas of responsibility, allowing achievement of weekly and monthly targets.
- You will finally have a huge part to play in the growth of Storm2, driving our culture and being part of defining what the company will look like for years to come.
What we are looking for:
- 2 or more years of experience in a recruitment (360) or Business Development position
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject from a reputable University.
- Experience in client contract engagement, with superb negotiation capabilities (experience with FinTech clients preferred.)
- Permanent residency, or right to work in Singapore.
- Strong written and verbal communication competencies, with experience presenting to peers and seniors.
- A strong track-record in a sales environment.
- Proven commerciality, with the ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
- The ability to effectively communicate with everyone, from graduate consultants, to board members.
- High degree of self-motivation, with the ability to set, work towards and meet targets consistently.
- Proven experience of demonstrating resilience and responsibility in all that you do.
- In short…we are looking for people who want to help us build something special!
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or click the apply button below.
Storm2 are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from everyone with the described qualifications, regardless of sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. Hiring decisions are based solely on your experience, skills and personality, and we believe that hiring a diverse workforce is essential for our success!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.