Storm2 has a range of highly qualified Chief Data Officers (CDO) who oversee data within an organization and ensure utilization and governance of data within the organization.
If you’re looking to hire a Chief Data Officer or are looking for a new job, we can help. We work with forward-thinking FinTech firms to match them with Chief Data Officers who are business-focused and passionate about all data-related functions.
These senior executives are professionals who are seasoned in data analytics.
A Chief Data Officer oversees any data-related function that could be responsible for both data analytics and business intelligence. CDOs focus on the areas of data quality, governance, master data management, and data science.
Chief Data Officer responsibilities include:
- Enterprise-wide data and information strategy, governance, control, policy development, and effective exploitation
- Supporting analytics for all products, customers, operations, and respective markets
- Advising and monitoring governing data
- Operating the usability, availability, and efficiency of the company
- Driving digital transformation through innovation, reduction of cost, and generation of revenue.
A strong Chief Data Officer shows drive in their key areas of responsibility, while also providing their team with leadership that produces tangible results. Storm2 is thrilled to be collaborating with some of the FinTech industry’s top Chief Data Officers.