⚡ Chief Revenue Officer ⚡
🌎 Europe (Remote) 🌎
💼 Fintech (Payments) 💼
I have recently partnered with an exciting FinTech company within the Payment space. With recent $120M funding, the client is looking to scale up rapidly in 2023. The client is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Chief Sales Officer candidate to join their fast-growing team, to drive rapid growth across various industries and countries. If you come from the Payments space this is the role for you!
This role will lead the company’s global sales division and revenue through its rapid growth. This role will also lead the expanding sales team and act as a key member of the company’s leadership team. This role will report directly to the founder and CEO to execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Achieve the team sales target.
- Maximize the team’s revenue, by signing up new customers, upselling to existing clients and implementing agreed price uplifts.
- Coordinate the preparation of quotations, RFIs, RFP or other documents.
- Work with the Sales Director and other Executive Team members to establish team sales quotas, growth plans, management, marketing, and market-capacity requirements.
- Help/motivate and facilitate the sales team to reach quarterly and annual goals.
- Assess current sales practices, and team structure, then implement changes to optimize performance.
- Act as a strategic business partner, thought leader, advisor, and partner to the CEO and cross functionally across the organization to establish and develop a strong and collaborative partnership to ensure continued success.
- 10+ years of global sales leadership experience, ideally in Fintech (Payment) Space.
- Previous experience scaling up global sales teams across multiple continents.
- Management experience of sales team bigger than 20+
- Experience selling enterprise payment solutions into multiple verticals.
- A high level of self-motivation and capability of working remotely.
- A track record of implementing sales practices and building successful Global Sales Teams.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in order to coach and develop your team.
If the above description sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Please click on the “Easy Apply” button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
If you do have any extra requirements in order to support your application, then please just add a note along with your CV to let us know.