Are you in need of a Chief Financial Officer? Storm2 has a network of specialized Chief Financial Officers who are skilled at presenting and reporting the company’s historical financial data in an accurate and timely manner.
We work with forward-thinking FinTech companies, matching them with Chief Financial Officers who identify and report on the company’s most efficient areas and how the company can capitalise on this information.
These senior experts are industry thought leaders with extensive financial experience.
A Chief Financial Officer manages the company’s capital structure, determining the best mix of debt, equity, and internal financing. One of the most important responsibilities of a CFO is to address capital structure issues.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) responsibilities include:
- Developing tax and financial strategies
- Overseeing budgeting processes
- Creating and analysing metrics that demonstrate the company’s performance.
- Collaborating with a variety of departments, including accounting, human resources, treasury, tax, and legal
- Examining employee benefits packages in search of cost-effective benefit solutions
- Preparing and presenting reports to the executive board on potential risks and solutions, as well as the company’s overall financial situation
- Analysing and investing to ensure the company has a strong and profitable portfolio
- Ensuring that the company complies with local, state, and federal tax regulations.
The finest Chief Financial Officers are individuals who help the company earn the highest possible risk-adjusted return on assets and return on capital. We’re proud that some of the best Chief Commercial Officers in FinTech are currently working with Storm2.