Storm2 has a database of risk professionals who evaluate potential hazards and exposures for the firm if you’re seeking a Director of Risk Management or looking for your next career as one.
We collaborate with cutting-edge FinTech startups and combine them with top risk professionals who effectively mitigate risks and build actionable procedures.
These top executives are risk experts with a broad understanding of the sector.
A Director of Risk Management is in charge of defining ways to monitor work activities in order to verify that risk management rules are adhered to.
Director of Risk Management responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management approach for the organization, which includes a financial impact analysis of risks that arise.
- Analyzing present hazards and identifying potential threats that influence the firm is what a risk assessment entails.
- Performing a risk assessment: assessing the company’s previous risk management practises and comparing possible risks to company-defined criteria such as expenses and regulatory requirements.
- Risk reporting that is specific to the target audience.
- Budgeting for risk management and insurance
- Explaining to stakeholders the external risk created by corporate governance
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will entail collaborating with both internal and external auditors.
A good Director of Risk Management will be a critical thinker with strong budgeting, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities, as well as the ability to evaluate insurance plans to determine which ones best meet their company’s needs. Storm2 is happy to collaborate with some of the FinTech industry’s greatest risk management directors.