Are you looking for your next Senior Backend Developer position? Storm2 has a network of engineering specialists who manage data exchange between the server and users, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
We work with forward-thinking FinTech companies to match them with Senior Backend Developers who are in charge of writing the web services and APIs that front-end developers and mobile application developers rely on.
These senior experts are industry thought leaders with extensive engineering experience.
A Senior Backend Developer researches industry trends, develops or improves back-end processes and codes, and collaborates with others to design a better programme and provide a functional, seamless experience for end-users.
Senior Backend Developer responsibilities include:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with front-end developers
- Define and convey technical and design requirements
- Provide training, assistance, and support to other team members
- Create reusable code that can be reused in the future
- Create effective and long-lasting web applications with clean code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications Keep up to date with current best practices and learn about emerging technology.
- Manage cutting-edge technology to improve apps
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators to conduct UI tests and optimise performance
A Senior Backend Developer must be competent, collaborative, and motivated, as well as focused on producing better, more efficient software and creating a better end-user experience. Storm2 is honoured to collaborate with some of the FinTech industry’s greatest Senior Backend Developers.