Do you require the services of a Chief Risk Officer? Storm2 has a range of specialized Chief Risk Officers who are adept at identifying, analysing, and mitigating internal and external risks.
We work with forward-thinking FinTech firms, matching them with Chief Risk Officers who ensure that the company complies with government regulations and evaluates factors that could harm investments or business units.
These senior experts are thought leaders in the industry with extensive risk experience.
A Chief Risk Officer is in charge of information security, fraud prevention, and intellectual property protection. Threats from within a company can be identified before they result in regulatory action by developing internal controls and overseeing internal audits.
Chief Risk Officer responsibilities include:
- Creating risk maps and strategic action plans to help minimise, manage, and mitigate primary risks, and then tracking the success of these efforts.
- Creating and distributing risk analysis and progress reports to various stakeholders such as employees, board members, and C-suite executives.
- Developing and implementing risk assurance strategies for information and data systems transmission, storage, and use.
- Creating various strategies to reduce risk exposure and designating appropriate responses when human errors or system failures occur.
- Assessing the organization’s risk appetite and determining the level of risk that the organization is able and willing to accept.
- Creating budgets for high-risk projects and overseeing their funding
The best Chief Risk Officers have the analytical skills, quantification skills, and necessary expertise to identify and assess risk, as well as develop modules and treatments to combat or mitigate these risks. We’re proud to say that Storm2 currently works with some of the best Chief Risk Officers in the FinTech industry.