Storm2 has a team of specialized Risk and Compliance Managers who coordinate the creation, review, and implementation of policies and procedures established by the agencies that regulate the company.
We collaborate with forward-thinking FinTech firms, matching them with Risk and Compliance Managers who assess potential fraud activity and develop fraud detection tools.
These senior executives are industry thought leaders with extensive risk and compliance knowledge.
A Risk and Compliance Manager is in charge of assessing and comprehending all risk, including the risk of failing to meet regulatory compliance obligations, and then developing policies, procedures, and internal controls to keep risk at tolerable levels.
Risk and Compliance Manager responsibilities include:
- Conducting training sessions on compliance risk assessment
- Internal audits and evaluations are carried out.
- Environmental audits are carried out to ensure that the company complies with environmental regulations.
- Providing compliance programme implementation advice to internal management and business partners.
- Creating strategies for risk management
- Following up on any compliance issues that need to be looked into.
- Assessing compliance mechanisms and ensuring that appropriate software is in place
- Compliance reporting
Risk and Compliance Managers have a strong foundation in statistical, analytical, and organizational abilities, as well as the ability to organize and prioritise work, which is the most effective. Storm2 is happy to collaborate with some of the FinTech industry’s greatest Risk and Compliance Managers.