Storm2 has a range of highly qualified Chief Compliance Officers who oversee compliance within an organization and ensure compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures.
If you’re looking to hire a Chief Compliance Officer or are looking for a new job, we can help. We work with forward-thinking FinTech firms to match them with Chief Compliance Officers who are mission-driven and passionate about compliance regulations.
These senior executives are industry experts who are well-versed in compliance.
A Chief Compliance Officer is in charge of developing standards and processes to guarantee that compliance programmes across the organization are effective and efficient in detecting, preventing, and rectifying noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Chief Compliance Officer responsibilities include:
- Defining the required level of knowledge across the organization on existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements.
- Creating an annual compliance work plan that reflects the unique characteristics of the organization
- Overseeing and monitoring the compliance program’s implementation.
- Preparing and presenting to the Board clear and concise compliance reports.
- Developing policies and programmes that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other irregularities without fear of retaliation.
- Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including departmental reviews on a regular basis.
- Investigating and acting on compliance issues independently.
The best Chief Compliance Officers provide direction and oversight, as well as assisting the team in assessing control deficiencies and developing effective remediation plans. Storm2 is thrilled to be collaborating with some of the FinTech industry’s top Chief Compliance Officers.