If you’re looking for a Fintech CMO recruitment agency or are looking for a new job, Storm2 has a pool of highly qualified CMO’s who are experienced in developing, communicating and delivering customer-centric services.
We work with cutting-edge FinTech companies to match them with Chief Marketing Officers that are mission-driven and enthusiastic about increasing brand exposure and revenue.
These senior marketing executives are industry gurus with a wealth of marketing knowledge.
A Chief Marketing Officer develops brand recognition and helps the company obtain a competitive edge by facilitating growth and growing sales through a thorough marketing plan. CMOs must be excellent leaders and assume the voice of the consumer across the firm to achieve their own goals and effectively mold their companies’ public image.
Chief Marketing Officer responsibilities include:
- Supervising the creation and deployment of creative aspects that position the company in the marketplace
- Investigating and evaluating the market and the company’s position in it
- Directing the company’s public relations efforts, or working in conjunction with internal and external public relations teams to create a coordinated message
- Supervising or collaborating with sales to turn marketing insights into sales
- Establish a marketing budget and keep track of the ROI.
- Report on marketing activity to other departments and executives on a regular basis.
- Create a marketing team and train them.
Chief Marketing Officers with a strategic marketing vision, exceptional leadership and persuading skills, and good researching and benchmarking ability make the finest Chief Marketing Officers. Storm2 is happy to be working with some of the best Chief Marketing Officers in the FinTech industry.