If you are looking to hire a Chief Product Architect, or are looking for your next role, Storm2 has a deep network of skilled Chief Product Architects who are experienced in driving Product architecture and technical strategy.
We partner with innovative FinTech companies, connecting them with Chief Product Architects who are mission-led and passionate about driving architectural vision. These senior Product leaders are experts in their field with a substantial amount of product experience.
From hands-on participation with FinTech products to managing the product team and working cross-functionally with engineering, a Chief Product Architect will create an analytical and strategic product direction. Leading the product architecture roadmap, a Chief Product Architect will be a master of innovation and drive the product from conception to discovery.
Chief Product Architect (CPA) responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive the architectural vision of the FinTech product for continued growth
- Work with the VP of Product and VP of Engineering to successfully deliver FinTech products from design to production
- Sit on the Board, alongside other C-Suite, to drive business growth and Product excellence
- Be an active technical voice in FinTech product strategy meetings
- Demonstrate Instructure Engineering values, standards and practices
- Evaluate and choose programming languages and technologies
- Creating technical specifications, documentation, and correspondence for team alignment
- Keep up-to-date on the latest developments in technology, security, best practices and industry standards
The best Chief Product Architects are those with a strategic product vision, excellent leadership, sensitivity to their consumers and a keen eye for data. We’re proud that some of the top Chief Product Architects in the FinTech market are currently working with Storm2.