Are you looking for a Director of Product Design to take your product development to the next level? Storm2 has a database of experienced Product leaders, who are well versed in product design and use this to deliver outstanding user experiences driven by customer data.
We partner with innovative FinTech companies and pair them with incredible product management professionals who have an eye for detail and design.
These product leaders are highly experienced and possess a deep understanding of the product landscape.
Overseeing the development of new products and the improvements to existing products, Directors of Product Design are passionate about designing and delivering high-impact products to the business’ customer base.
Key Director of Product Design responsibilities include:
- Solidify and execute the plan for the products design, UX and UI
- Liaise with engineering to define roadmaps, strategy, and innovation to fit business goals
- Analayze customer data and feedback to inform product development ideas
- Coach, mentor and lead a team of product designers
- Pass on UX and UI expertise by sharing best practices, scalable processes, and design systems
- Be accountable for the client’s experience of the product across all touchpoints
The best Director of Product Design professionals have a flair for design, are intrigued by human behaviour and can communicate how it impacts the product effectively as well as execute a plan to address the data that was found.
With skills such as strong leadership, out-of-the-box thinking and the ability to get into the mind of the consumer, we have some of the best Directors of Product Design currently working with Storm2.