If you’re looking for your next role as a VP of Product, or are looking to for a Vice President of Product for your team, Storm2 has a network of experienced Product professionals who are on a mission to help the world better manage their money.
We match renowned Product Management leaders with FinTech businesses who are creating products that transform the world we live in.
These senior professionals hold a wealth of product management experience and are true leaders within their profession.
Leading a team toward achieving strategic initiatives, a VP of Product directs the technical vision for the product of a given company. They serve as a key asset for developers and engineers, being responsible for intersecting product strategy and technology
Vice President of Product Management Responsibilities:
- Driving product strategy, road-mapping and execution across the business
- Communicating a clear product management discipline within the team
- Defining and following strong product development processes and practices in close partnership with the CTO
- Working with product leaders within the team to remove any roadblocks and ensure alignment is a top priority
- Collaborating with engineers and product managers to check for viability and negotiate improvements using data and analytics
FinTechs will be looking for professionals with an understanding of product management processes, holding a complementary vision for the product and its road map. They hold strong business acumen, being great problem solvers with outstanding communication skills.
Storm2 VP’s of Product are amongst the best in the business, launching and improving FinTech products across Europe, North America and the APAC region.