Are you excited by the idea of unlimited earning potential, the ability to progress quickly, and be part of a young and rapidly growing global company?
Who are we?
Storm2 are a recruitment agency specialising in the FinTech (Financial Technology) market, and we have some ambitious plans that we want you to be a part of. In 2019, the founding team achieved a private seed equity investment of $1m and recently raised $3m in second round funding. Despite the challenging climate, we have grown our headcount by 200% in 2020 and recently opened our second office in Singapore to help service the APAC region and continue our mission of connecting FinTech talent globally.
As we look to open offices in Europe, the opportunity to join our ambitious and exciting journey in Amsterdam presents itself – giving you the chance to contribute to Storm2’s mission and achieve potential equity in the process, all whilst being located at the heart of Europe’s FinTech boom.
We are looking to become the leading FinTech recruitment agency globally. In fact, we were recently voted the best FinTech recruitment company in 2020 and are using a model which focuses on providing our consultants with world-class training and all the best recruitment technology out there! Our Graduate programme will allow you to continue your learning in a focused way combining both formal and on the job training. Oh, and you’ll be contributing to the amazing FinTech revolution that’s occurring right now!
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary with uncapped commission from day 1
- Personalised training programme with guidance and coaching for all levels of your recruitment career
- The opportunity to progress and reach management level within your first 2 years
- Potential equity
- Structured induction program and a tailor-made Learning & Development syllabus
- Organic, clearly defined and achievable career path
- Dress-down culture with potential flexi-working
- Early finish Fridays
- Eligible for target-based incentives including Michelin star restaurants, international holidays, free breakfasts, late start, early finish and more!
- Amazing modern office environment in the heart of Amsterdam
- Working with like-minded people in a fun, collaborative environment
- Time off for your birthday if it falls on a weekday
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year for some extra days off
What Will You Be Doing
- You will be what we call a 360° consultant, which means you’ll be managing the entire end to end recruitment process
- That includes business development, building relationships and winning business with senior executives at the top FinTech firms
- You will also be responsible for finding candidates for those organisations, building relationships with them in order to find them the perfect new role
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly and monthly targets
- You will finally have a huge part to play in the growth of Storm2, driving our culture and being part of defining what the company will look like for years to come
What are we looking for
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in 2020 or will graduate in 2021
- Money-motivated, ambitious individuals that have a desire to progress quickly in their career
- Someone with a competitive edge that is driven by the sheer need to win…pretty much everything
- An individual who goes 100% at everything they do
- Social personality and exceptional communication & people skills
- Self-motivated individual that is able to work towards and meet targets
- Someone who has demonstrated resilience and has a growth-mindset
- Quite simply we are looking for people who want to be part of something special, as simple as that
If you are interested, please email your CV to Felix.VanDerBorgh@storm2.com or click apply now!
Storm2 are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from everyone with the described qualifications, regardless of sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. Hiring decisions are based solely on your experience, skills and personality, and we believe that hiring a diverse workforce is essential for our success!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.